Applications for the position
“Junior / Mid Level Ruby-on-Rails Developer”
If you appreciate and enjoy working with a small, tight-knit team of passionate and committed people, drop us a line with your CV & Cover Letter. We will review all communications, though applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We are interested in hearing from anyone covered by the following skill-set:
- Most importantly, you are a smart, get it done, make it happen person.
- You enjoy a challenge and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- High degree of commitment to tasks and team.
- Exposure to SEO processes and considerations an advantage.
- Good-natured with a sense of humour.
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby-on-Rails (1yr+)
- You should have built at least one project using an MVC framework.
- Strong experience with SQL.
- Experience developing and/or working with APIs.
- Should be passionate about learning & selectively implementing solutions with new libraries, new languages, and new technologies.
- Experience of developing using Linux workstation, you should at a minimum be able to deploy code to a linux server.
- Bonus points for any test driven development experience.
If you have strong object-oriented programming skills & are proficient Rails, we want to talk with you!
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com telling us about your development experience to date & why you would like to work at BuyandSell.ie. Please note that applicants who apply without a cover letter will NOT be considered.
If you have a GitHub/LinkedIn/etc account, please include a link to it in your application.
To get a clearer idea of what we do, you can follow these links to find us online:
- www.buyandsell.ie – Ireland’s classifieds, online.
- BuyandSell.ie on Facebook
- BuyandSell.ie on Twitter – @buyandselldotie
- BuyandSell on YouTube
- BuyandSell on Flickr