Think Buy and Sell’s Rescue Dog section!
Here at BuyandSell.ie we offer over Rescue Centres FREE adverts for their Dogs on our website. These ads are very successful for the centres and have become the first stepping stone for many people in the pursuit of inviting a dog into their families and homes.
If you are thinking of getting a Rescue Dog, BuyandSell.ie’s Rescue Dog Section is the first stop on your journey. Big images and descriptions of the available dogs make it easy to quickly see the dogs that are awaiting rehoming right now – all in one place.
How does getting a Rescue Dog from BuyandSell.ie work?
1. First and foremost, you must consider these important factors.
2. If you have then decided you would like to give a Rescue Dog a chance at a new life with you and/or your family, visit the Rescue Dog section of our website and browse the hundreds of dogs that are there available for rehoming. Keep in mind the decisions you made when reading our tips for choosing a suitable dog like the amount of energy required, cost of food and vet bills, and so on.
3. Whilst browsing, it would be useful to take note of any questions you may want to ask regarding the adoption process or about the particular breed of dog you are interested in. With different breeds there often comes different considerations. A Wolf Hound has different space, food and excercise requirements than a Westhighland Terrier, for example. Google, or your local library is your friend here.
4. Contact the centre directly. There is a number and e-mail address in each ad.
5. Once you are sure this is the right thing to do, a visit to the center to meet the dog should be arranged. You will get to meet the dog in person (dog?) and make a connection.
6. From here, a visit from the centre to your own home is at this stage usually the case. This is to ensure that your home is suitable for homing a dog, and is secure and suitable to any specific needs they might have.
Want to know more?
We suggest you visit our Pets, Animal Welfare and Dog blog posts here. Additionally, it is of great benefit to use Google in your search for information so that you aren’t arriving to the centre oblivious to what to ask. There are hundreds of truly wonderful resources out there for any question you may have regarding dog ownership. We recommend tried and tested websites like the ISPCA, Dogs Trust, Dogs Aid, P.A.W.S, and other similar rescue dog sites. The information to be gained in these places is invaluable in helping you to make the correct decision for yourself and your family; and most importantly, the dog you may be bringing into your life.
We have seen many dogs been marked as ‘Booked Out’ on our Website. This is a great sign and just means that a home check is left to be done!
Visit all Rescue Dogs on BuyandSell.ie HERE
A few of the 199 Rescue Dogs listed on BuyandSell.ie right now:
Some of the centres who place their Rescue Dog Ads on BuyandSell.ie for Free:
VIEW ALL RESCUE DOG ADS HERE