Did you know that BuyandSell.ie has hundreds of retailers on our website selling thousands of products every month.
Setting up one of our online shops is very cost effective, easy to manage, will gain extra phone calls for your business, visits to your website and most importantly add extra sales for your company as a whole. Retailers in many sections such as Motors, DIY, Gardening, Sports, Fashion and Electronics will reap financial benefits.
The BuyandSell.ie online shop offers retailers some key benefits including:
• A link to your own website which will give it an SEO bump with Google and other search engines.
• Your own dedicated Shopfront in BuyandSell.ie where customers can browse your products. Even if you don’t have your own website, this feature gets your own dedicated presence online.
• Your products will automatically bump up to the top of the search listings each month ensuring your content always looks fresh to users.
• Thousands of buyers browse BuyandSell.ie daily so your products are sure to reach a new audience.
A great example of one of our online shops is JustShop.ie with quality pictures and detailed product descriptions making their ads very attractive to potential customers.
We’ve put together some useful tips to get the most from your shop:
Here are some great examples of ads that have caught the customer’s attention:
• Be seasonal - put forward the right products for the season like Sports, DIY and Garden Products. Take advantage of the seasonal demand to clear out relevant slow-movers or aged inventory. Remember, these could be bargains to some customers.
• Pay attention to your sales and marketing information - perhaps a slight price adjustment or adding more product information to the detail page will give you the edge. Look at what you were selling this time last year – have you got sufficient inventory of the key sellers and could you look at bringing in any similar products to drive additional sales?
• Put yourself in the customer’s shoes - What would be appealing about your add on BuyandSell.ie that will hold their attention and encourage more calls to you.
• Include lots of photographs of your products with the descriptions. Each ad allows for up to 15 photos. Makes sure the pictures are clear and strong on detail.
• Stagger your ads - Our shops typically allow you to place 20 ads and each one will automatically bump to the top of the listings every month. If you place one of these ads every day or so, you are sure to have ads near the top of the listings on an ongoing basis and in front of a large target audience.
If you are thinking of opening a shop with BuyandSell.ie, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01 6080709 and we will be happy to chat to you about your options.